MeetingBurner is a great tool for hosting profitable and engaging webinars, as well as productive and efficient meetings.
We’re proud to have served over 100,000 customers, and millions of attendees with our platform.
But, some of our coolest features are, on the whole, being under-utilized. These are features that can help you:
- get more exposure
- understand your target market better
- achieve better and more targeted attendee followup
- increase your profits
The good news? We’re going to shed light on these features right here, so you can start using them and get even more out of your MeetingBurner software.
The MeetingBurner API (Application Program Interface) allows you to integrate your software directly with MeetingBurner. We use the industry standard OAuth process for secure authentication, and the REST API standard to make it simple to set up the integration.
What can you do with the API?
Here are just a few examples:
- Host your own meeting registration forms. Our API allows you to easily register attendees for any of your upcoming meetings. This frees you up to create your own custom registration and “thank you” pages directly on your own site, providing attendees with a seamless experience.
- Run a training website with your MeetingBurner recordings. Use our API to easily pull recorded meetings from our database, and display them any way you like.
- Automatically update your website & webinar calendar. Do you post an upcoming webinar schedule on your website? Instead of having to manually update your site every time you schedule a new event, use our API to automate the process and keep your calendar current.
Developers can access our MeetingBurner API Documentation to learn more. If you’re not a developer, but are interested in integrating with MeetingBurner (or simply have questions about setting up your integration) please don’t hesitate to contact us.
There’s an important part of your webinar game plan that you may be missing.
If you are missing this key piece, not only is your viewership suffering… not only are your sales a fraction of what they could be… but you’re also missing out on a ton of long-term potential!
What is this key piece? It’s simple, really.
Meeting and webinar recordings.
There are only so many hours in a day.
We’re excited to announce two new features that are now LIVE in your back office.
1. Webinar Recording Registration Pages
Requiring registration for live meetings and webinars is nothing new. It’s a great way to build your list and stay connected with registrants before and after your event.
MeetingBurner now gives you the ability to require registration for a recorded meeting or webinar as well.
In your Meeting Recordings archive, choose “Registration Page” from the “Share” dropdown.
Have you ever wanted to create a recurring series of webinars or online meetings, allowing associates to register “once and for all?”
It sure would make it easier to coordinate your weekly Monday Meeting, or 4-part webinar series!
Say hello to MeetingBurner’s newest time-and-effort-saving feature.
Scheduling & Registration for a Recurring Event
Our recurring & multi-part event feature makes it easy for you to register and remind your participants of a recurring series of events.