The MeetingBurner API (Application Program Interface) allows you to integrate your software directly with MeetingBurner. We use the industry standard OAuth process for secure authentication, and the REST API standard to make it simple to set up the integration.
What can you do with the API?
Here are just a few examples:
- Host your own meeting registration forms. Our API allows you to easily register attendees for any of your upcoming meetings. This frees you up to create your own custom registration and “thank you” pages directly on your own site, providing attendees with a seamless experience.
- Run a training website with your MeetingBurner recordings. Use our API to easily pull recorded meetings from our database, and display them any way you like.
- Automatically update your website & webinar calendar. Do you post an upcoming webinar schedule on your website? Instead of having to manually update your site every time you schedule a new event, use our API to automate the process and keep your calendar current.
Developers can access our MeetingBurner API Documentation to learn more. If you’re not a developer, but are interested in integrating with MeetingBurner (or simply have questions about setting up your integration) please don’t hesitate to contact us.
There’s an important part of your webinar game plan that you may be missing.
If you are missing this key piece, not only is your viewership suffering… not only are your sales a fraction of what they could be… but you’re also missing out on a ton of long-term potential!
What is this key piece? It’s simple, really.
Meeting and webinar recordings.
There are only so many hours in a day.
We’re excited to announce two new features that are now LIVE in your back office.
1. Webinar Recording Registration Pages
Requiring registration for live meetings and webinars is nothing new. It’s a great way to build your list and stay connected with registrants before and after your event.
MeetingBurner now gives you the ability to require registration for a recorded meeting or webinar as well.
In your Meeting Recordings archive, choose “Registration Page” from the “Share” dropdown.
Have you ever wanted to create a recurring series of webinars or online meetings, allowing associates to register “once and for all?”
It sure would make it easier to coordinate your weekly Monday Meeting, or 4-part webinar series!
Say hello to MeetingBurner’s newest time-and-effort-saving feature.
Scheduling & Registration for a Recurring Event
Our recurring & multi-part event feature makes it easy for you to register and remind your participants of a recurring series of events.
MeetingBurner Gets a Makeover
We just rolled out a new responsive design for your MeetingBurner back office. The clean, modern look and improved navigation make for a superior user experience on your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
In addition to the new back office design, we’ve got some cool new features coming your way soon…
Updates in the Works
- Call controls – Easily mute and unmute individual participants. As host, you’ll be able to see who is making noise on the line.
- Better VOIP entry – As you enter the meeting room, we’ll help you pick a mic that will improve the VOIP audio for your meeting.
- Downloadable Sharing App – Tired of downloading an applet every time you host a meeting? Our new downloadable sharing app will ensure you no longer have to.
- New API – With our API you’ll be able to create meetings, register participants, and retrieve information about any meeting in your account, including participation stats, call logs, and more. If you can’t wait to use the API, contact us now and we can set you up as a beta tester.
We’ll be sure to update you as soon as these changes go live.
Keep the feedback coming and know we’re hard at work making MeetingBurner the best, fastest, and most affordable webinar and online meeting platform in the world.